- 3:30PM Hope Kids (Newborn-6th)
- 3:30PM Youth Discipleship Class (7th-12th)
- 3:30PM Adult Bible Fellowship
- 4:00PM Prayer Meeting
- 5:00PM Worship Service
IMPORTANT INFO FOR FAMILIES
Discipleship: Children meet for discipleship (what some may call Sunday School) at the same time as youth and adults.
Worship Care: Living Hope Bryan holds to the principle that God-centered worship is critically important to family life. One way children catch the passion for worshiping God is by watching the body of Christ enjoy God week after week. Moreover, worshiping together counters culture’s fragmentation of families. Hence, the ethos of Living Hope Bryan is to have families worshiping together. Children are always welcome in the worship service, regardless of age. It is not uncommon to see children wiggling in worship service and hear babies affirming the pastor with cries or coos. However, we realize life happens and parents occasionally need a pause in parenting so they can fully concentrate on hearing from God or have uninterrupted prayer time.
In these cases we offer two types of assistance to come alongside parents:
• Childcare is available for babies-K during the worship service.
• Living Hope Bryan is a church family that helps one another. Families with children of their own have volunteered to have your children sit with their children during the worship service. You get to worship with “line of sight” of your children and your children meet new friends as they worship together.
Living Hope Bryan
2500 South College Avenue
Bryan, Texas 77803
To get here just take South College Avenue away from campus toward Bryan (north). Staying on South College, travel through the light at Villa Maria and you’ll see the buildings on your left about a 1/4 mile Villa Maria.