What is a Community Garden?
It is a group of individuals brought together by their shared interest for gardening and who do just that -> garden together. We recognize that meaningful relationships with our neighbors in the community can be formed through Community Gardening. As God’s people, we want those relationships to center around God who has been revealed in The Bible.
Why have a Community Garden?
The reason Living Hope Bryan wishes to have a Community Garden is:
- To share the gospel with those in the community
- To establish relationships with those same people
- To be a blessing to our community through the garden by sharing our harvest with those in need
Where is the Community Garden?
The Community Garden is located at 1812 Beason Street Bryan, TX 77808.
Who can use the Community Garden?
The Community Garden is available to anyone in the B/CS Community and to the Church Members of Living Hope Bryan. Currently we have (16) 26 x 26 plots for people to garden from.
How do you gain permission to use the Community Garden?
- Sign Up Here
- After signing up you will be contacted for a personal interview with a Community Garden Volunteer of Living Hope Bryan
- Agree to Garden Guidelines and Expectations.
- After a personal interview and agreeing to Garden Guidelines/Expectations you will be assigned a garden plot